- Drive carefully and slowly throughout the campground. The speed limit in campground is 5 MPH. WATCH FOR CHILDREN.
- QUITE HOURS are from 10 PM to 8 AM. Please restrict noise so you don’t disturb your neighbors. NO VISITORS past 10PM.
- Office is open until 8 PM. NO RV’s will be Parked Past 8 PM.
- Check Out Time is 11 am and Check In time is 2 pm. There will be a $10.00 charge for early arrivals and late departures if the site is available.
- There is a limit of 4 Adults, 1 RV or 1 Tent, and 1 Vehicle per site. Additional trailers or vehicles will be a $5.00 charge
- No Tents allowed on RV sites.
- All camping equipment and vehicles must be confined to your site and must not extend into other campsites.
- Golf Carts and 4-wheelers are PROHIBITED.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted on your site only.
- Check Out Time is 11 am and Check In time is 2 pm.
- Please dispose of trash in the trash cans located throughout the campground and do not burn ANY trash in fire pits.
- Please keep the Bathhouse clean and report any problems to the office.
- DO NOT cut any branches from trees or shrubs or drag dead tree limbs from the woods. It causes erosion and kills native plants.
- PLEASE STAY OFF THE BANKS. Leave the wild flowers for everyone to enjoy.
ONLY USDA INSPECTED FIREWOOD WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE CAMPGROUND
- The State of NC does NOT allow wood with signs of insect or disease. Do Not bring it or burn it in the campground. ONLY Split and Dry wood may be burned, NO Logs. No wood over 18". NO pressure treated or construction wood allowed.
- Leashed Pets are welcome (NO Pitbulls allowed). Please pick-up after them and do not leave pets unattended.
- There is a limit of 1 pet in Large Camping Cabins only.
- NO Refunds after 1 hour. NO Refunds for inclement weather. NO refunds for early departure.
2486 Dark Ridge Road